GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TRI was looking for a name for the Rally in Branson, Missouri Aug 20 to 22,...I send in my two cents, and got a email tonight that out of 50, they pick mind for the 2009 rally name.."Spirit of Three"...wow.....emmitt

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Hey, way to go Emmitt.....:congrats:

Did you win a new trike????:lol: don't we wish....

still, good for you.... you da man:bow:

·
Registered
487 Posts
TRI was looking for a name for the Rally in Branson, Missouri Aug 20 to 22,...I send in my two cents, and got a email tonight that out of 50, they pick mind for the 2009 rally name.."Spirit of Three"...wow.....emmitt

Congrats Emmitt....I can see why they chose yours...I like it SPIRIT OF THREE...very catchy.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey Emmitt, Way to go!!! It sounds great, Oh and the meaning of that phase. Yes!!!
God Bless!!!! Larry

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the Spirit of Three is the name I pick for my trike group the first time I trying to pull togothera ride here....I try to get a trike meet togother in "08 by that name...and know body wanted to come.....so I call it trike meet,....I look at it this way....the Spirit of Three wheels keep me riding....the Spirit of three,..thre season's keep me riding in all kinds of weather, and I live for the Spirit of three..God...the Son..and Holy Ghost.... and if it was not for three wheels I would have never been Free.....:thumbup:

B

·
0 Posts
the Spirit of Three is the name I pick for my trike group the first time I trying to pull togothera ride here....I try to get a trike meet togother in "08 by that name...and know body wanted to come.....so I call it trike meet,....I look at it this way....the Spirit of Three wheels keep me riding....the Spirit of three,..thre season's keep me riding in all kinds of weather, and I live for the Spirit of three..God...the Son..and Holy Ghost.... and if it was not for three wheels I would have never been Free.....:thumbup:
Three great thoughts Emmitt. The Spirit of Three:
  1. Three wheels to keep me riding
  2. Three seasons to ride
  3. Three persons of the Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost
I love it. Sometimes you are really creative brother.

·
Registered
524 Posts
the Spirit of Three is the name I pick for my trike group the first time I trying to pull togothera ride here....I try to get a trike meet togother in "08 by that name...and know body wanted to come.....so I call it trike meet,....I look at it this way....the Spirit of Three wheels keep me riding....the Spirit of three,..thre season's keep me riding in all kinds of weather, and I live for the Spirit of three..God...the Son..and Holy Ghost.... and if it was not for three wheels I would have never been Free.....
What else is there to say except Amen!
Great thoughts from, no doubt, a great person. I really have to meet you Emmit. Are you going to CatsCade?
Stay well and God Bless.:yes1:

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i don't know .....what are the dates....it also the start of my summer money...have the work..inorder to stay open in the winter time went it's slow...

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
i don't know .....what are the dates....it also the start of my summer money...have the work..inorder to stay open in the winter time went it's slow...

Emmitt, check out this link. All the info is there. Try to make it up if you can. Lots of good folks will be there and the area is a great place to ride and enjoy the company of many from this board. Hope to see ya there.

http://www.cats-cade.org/

·
Registered
321 Posts
Emmitt, If you going to thr TRI rally in August, I will see you there, to see what you won. I should be there the 18th untill 23rd. Aug. I be camping at Forsyth, with some triker I know from Missouri. I won the wag trailer, last year at TRI rally. JoeA

·
Registered
534 Posts
Great sounding name for the event, Emmitt. Makes sense for them to choose it, HE knows it's the best because of what it represents. Hope you win something.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts