GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a big Overland Rally & Workshop over the weekend and Paul was kind enough to come out and demonstrate some of his skills to the adventure motorcyclists that attended.
Thanks, Paul.

It was a hoot for us.

Some of the other nonsense we were doing:

http://youtu.be/MAjLisZscdc

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Paul's a helluva man! He's cool!

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Had a good time Bill and enjoyed seeing you and Mirtes again. It had been too long.

I'm gonna try to get the old Wingstock Mafia together soon for a little cookout at my place. Gotta figure out how to get Toyo an invite. I still have Steve S's number. Dan is in.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Paul, is one fine fella! Always willing to help others!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Paul, did you find someone to take the baton?
Wondering where we stand on it.
Are you going to SMRI?
Nope, not one person in Alabama willing to ride to Mongomery....even for a free meal. I'll even head out after work one evening.

I used to think there were some real riders over there. :joke:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Bill,

After looking at the video of the guys playing king of the hill in various Tonka Trucks I watched the one about your battle with cancer. If you surround yourself with enough pretty ladies you can't help but feel better.

Hope the enemy is in full retreat.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope, not one person in Alabama willing to ride to Mongomery....even for a free meal. I'll even head out after work one evening.

I used to think there were some real riders over there. :joke:
What happened to Mr Pres?

Bill,

After looking at the video of the guys playing king of the hill in various Tonka Trucks I watched the one about your battle with cancer. If you surround yourself with enough pretty ladies you can't help but feel better.

Hope the enemy is in full retreat.
Beautiful ladies with beautiful spirits; they got me through it.
We cancer survivors never know if we "beat" it ---- it's a life-long fight with ups and downs.
I'm happy/grateful for the time I've had and the time to come.

Paul, if we have to, we can just show up at Steven's house one day. I interweb-chatted with him when he was selling the bike; he seemed his peppy old self.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts