Discussion Starter #1
Way cool!!!

Greyhound

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
Eagle Eye said:
All I see is a "red x"
I did too. You can right-click on the X, select Properties and copy the link to picture. Then paste it in your browser. That worked for me. The picture was actually worth the effort. :wink:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry; I coudn't get the picture to post. It comes up fine in the preview. Don't know why I can't get it to work. My picture posting experience is very limited. Can anybody offer advice?

·
Registered
931 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
William Anzik said:
[quote="Eagle Eye":2nd1oahu]All I see is a "red x"
I did too. You can right-click on the X, select Properties and copy the link to picture. Then paste it in your browser. That worked for me. The picture was actually worth the effort. :wink:[/quote:2nd1oahu]

ok; when I did that, it did come up. Then when I closed it, it then appeared in my original post like I had originally wanted... :?: :?: :?:

Greyhound

·
Registered
601 Posts

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
greyhound said:
William Anzik said:
[quote="Eagle Eye":215uhane]All I see is a "red x"
I did too. You can right-click on the X, select Properties and copy the link to picture. Then paste it in your browser. That worked for me. The picture was actually worth the effort. :wink:
ok; when I did that, it did come up. Then when I closed it, it then appeared in my original post like I had originally wanted... :?: :?: :?:

Greyhound[/quote:215uhane]I think that's because the picture gets cached in your Temporary Internet Files directory. If you delete all files it will go back to a red "X" again.

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
lovetoride said:
I bet I could ride that for 100' before my butt got sore.

No thanks!
Always someone complaining about the stock seat! :lol:

:wink:

·
Registered
747 Posts
that suspension will leave you bone tired.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I think that's the lighter 2008 Goldwing prototype, Ay? :lol:

Hope the frame don'r crack.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts