GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
due to the positive reports from gw trike riders using the bt 45 rear tire as their front tire i recommended my brother try one on his triglide. he is very pleased with the tire and asked that i thank forum members for the great advise. he said there is a big improvement in ride and handling with the battlax up front.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my brother couldn't get himself to reverse the arrows. we discussed it via email ,whether water dissipation is the same with arrows reversed, we discussed tread splice overlap, acceleration forces on the rear vs braking force on the front causing opposite stress on the over lap joint. in the end he didn't think any tire installer would reverse the arrow for him so he went with arrow in direction of rotation. there will be no aggressive or high speed riding for him with the triglide, with his medical problems he is just glad to be vertical and on a set of wheels moving down the road in the open air !!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts