GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have or know where I can purchase a used rear fender section for a 2001 Yellow GL1800? Trying to help a friend find one cheaper than a new one.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have on that is in very good shape. I changed it out cause it has "Goldwng" pinstipe letteng under the clear coat. I just wanted a clean fender so I could have my own striping done. It is done tastefullyin Gold/ Red accents on the very bottom panel and also has a Gold and Red Bird w/ its wings outspread. Will sell it for the $25.00 plus shipping that I paid for one off Ebay.

PM me or Email me at
[email protected] if you are interested

KCButch

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
You can also find these on eBay at a substantial discount over the retail price for the same part. I recently had to purchase a center rear fender for my Wing due to some damage that is had and the retail cost was over $400. for my illusion red color. I purchased a new part on eBay for $65. so I was pleased with the savings and the entire transaction and part that was shipped to me.

DaleC

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

B

·
0 Posts
Since I now have a trike, my fender is sitting in the attic. But it is an '05. I don't know if there is any difference.

PM or email if interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts