GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Antbody know if CHAMPION makes their own Trike Cover, or do they get it from somebody? I've got a TourKing half cover to fit my GL 1800 with my Tulsa X-Tall windshield. Anybody know who makes a full storage cover or full dust cover for a GL 1800 Champion Trike with the Tulsa X-tall windshield? Exigent only makes trike covers to fit the DFT, MT, and Lehman. Nothing for the wide body trikes.
Thanks.
Mike

B

·
0 Posts
You can get a real nice full cover from CSC. My wife got me one for Father's Day. Of course it says "California Sidecar" on it, but it would be good for a laugh.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I don't know anything about any Champion trike covers, but you would be just fine with a Ultragard cover. I purchase 2 of these last winter, one goes on a 1800 Champion, and another for a friends 1500 Champion. Both fits perfect, with even room to spare, but not way too big. So, I wouldn't think your higher windshield would be a problem. As I stated in a earlier thread, I purchased these from an ebay vendor, ( although was done separate from ebay), that goes by the name of MAX22, which is a honda dealership somewhere in Ohio. The price was $60 each,plus shipping, which was some $10-$15 cheaper than anyone else I could find at the time, although maybe you can check with this boards sponsor for price. You might also try J C Whitney, as I know they sell Ultragard products.

Ride safe.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The Ultraguard covers can also be found in the Dennis Kirk catalog but they're a bit more pricey.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I just use a Kury half cover. It covers everything but the rear fenders. Full trike covers can be quite bulky.

JJ

S

·
0 Posts
Mike, the cover from Champion is a UltraGard Deluxe Trike cover, Model 4-465BG, Black and Gold. States on the box "Fits Most Trikes". I ordered one when I ordered my trike kit. Hope this helps.

Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts