GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this was discussed on the general message board but since I have a trike I thought I would ask here. Does anybody know where I can get a mount to mount two flag poles on the rear of my trike? I saw somewhere that there was a mount that fit into the receiver for the trailer hitch that was capable of holding two full size flag poles but at the time I was not interested in doing so and lost the site. So if anyone knows where I can get such a mount will you please let me know?

Thanks
Tom
Forgotten Warriors Pow/Mia
Patriot Guard Riders

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I know a handy little fella in this area that could make one for you, but it will probably cost you. I have it on good authority that he is one of the Pro's from Dover. He took one look at my Trike and came up with 5 enhancements that were wonderful ideas, I just wished that he would get off his butt and make them or one in particular the shifter. His electronic "Do Dadery" is amassing that he comes up with.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hay George why don't you have him get in touch with me and we can talk about it. I sure do need one and may be willing to pay if the price is not too high. Thanks for the info.

Tom
Forgotten Warriors Pow/Mia
Patriot Guard Riders

1 - 4 of 4 Posts