GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I put a deposit down for my CSC trike kit today! Whoo Whoo for me! :yes: :yes:

We talked a lot about which kit and it came down to three and we picked the one WE though looked best. All the major players make a fine trike and like I said, it came down to looks and a local dealer that will trike the bike for us. He's very capable and meticulous, which I liked... :yes1: :clap2: :clap2:

Delivery date is November 22nd, we're on pins and needles waiting.... :excited:

Now for the accessories!!!!!!!! Hey Hal, whens that Turkey Sale?????? :chicken: :chicken:

G

·
KYBLUE said:
Well, I put a deposit down for my CSC trike kit today! Whoo Whoo for me! :yes: :yes:

We talked a lot about which kit and it came down to three and we picked the one WE though looked best. All the major players make a fine trike and like I said, it came down to looks and a local dealer that will trike the bike for us. He's very capable and meticulous, which I liked... :yes1: :clap2: :clap2:

Now for the accessories!!!!!!!! Hey Hal, whens that Turkey Sale?????? :chicken: :chicken:
Not to sound negative, but a friend recently waited 3 months to get his CSC kit. Maybe options and colors affect delivery.

I hope you get yours when promised, but be prepared to get used to pins and needles perhaps a bit longer than anticipated.

You did order it with EZ Steer didn't you?

Good luck.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Congrats KYBlue, you will have the time of your life!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Well, I put a deposit down for my CSC trike kit today! Whoo Whoo for me!

Hi KYBLUE,

As soon as you get your kit in, be sure and go the the "POLL" thread, and vote for your favorite kit.

Is that an '05 Dark Grey Metallic Wing? That will make a beautiful CSC trike, just like mine. (LOL)

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Congrats. I hope you are as pleased w/ yours as I am. Look forward to getting reports and pics.

Larry

·
Registered
29 Posts
Very cool! You're gonna love it. Be sure to post a pic when you finally get your hands on the new ride!

·
Registered
362 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS.... You are going to love it !!

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wilson said:
Well, I put a deposit down for my CSC trike kit today! Whoo Whoo for me!

Hi KYBLUE,

As soon as you get your kit in, be sure and go the the "POLL" thread, and vote for your favorite kit.

Is that an '05 Dark Grey Metallic Wing? That will make a beautiful CSC trike, just like mine. (LOL)
No, it's 07 Dark Blue Metallic...however yours is sweet looking.....

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IBTrike said:
KYBLUE said:

Not to sound negative, but a friend recently waited 3 months to get his CSC kit. Maybe options and colors affect delivery.

I hope you get yours when promised, but be prepared to get used to pins and needles perhaps a bit longer than anticipated.

You did order it with EZ Steer didn't you?

Good luck.
This one was already on order, he just has to call and update to color....I did ask him twice, November for sure?????he advised yes.
I'll take him at his word until he gives me cause to do other....

Oh, yes the steering kit ordered....that's a must...
I had a 02 Champion and it didn't have the steering kit, they advised at that time "you don't need it" I think that's why I hated the trike...I was wore out at the end of the day....and I wasn't ready for a trike then, I am now....

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
YIPPEE!!! I knew you'd make the right choice (ok, for you, blah blah...all kita are great...blahblah...)..enjoy! stop by when you're in FL!

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
S&W Triker said:
YIPPEE!!! I knew you'd make the right choice (ok, for you, blah blah...all kita are great...blahblah...)..enjoy! stop by when you're in FL!
would love to ride to the keys, maybe meet one day for lunch??

Thanks all.

G

·
As Gomer Pyle used to say, "Congatulations, Congatulations, Congatulations."

I hope all goes well with the delivery date. Mine had to be ordered after I put down a deposit, some are on order and some dealers keep the kits in stock.

That dark blue reminds me of my '04 ST1300 and dark blue has always been my favorite color. I'm glad we got yellow because of visibility - but if they had your color when we bought, that's what I would have bought. I love it. I can hardly wait to see it. It is going to be beeyooyifull, I know. If we have a good day after you get it we'll ride down to meet you or maybe we can meet in the middle at Cracker Barrel. You are only a little more than 2 hours away from us I think.

Don

Hamilton, Ohio

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ummmm,food :lol:
sounds good to me, weather might be a problem, but we can always do it in the spring....

Thanks, I think it's going to look SWEET!

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yellowtrike said:
Congratulations - welcome to threedom.
thanks Yellowtrike........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts