GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the going cost of rear shock and rear wheel with tire off an '09 w/6K miles on it? :shrug:

·
Registered
648 Posts
I bought a new shock assy. for 50.00, and a new tire/wheel for 100.00. Another time, I got the whole shebang, 2 fenders, swingarm, final drive, 2 d-line for 125.00 in Roseburg. Sold them already. You looking at a set at the trike shop up there? Forget their name.

When we going to do a meet and greet? We ride with friends that live there. Steve O'Dell and his wife. He's a Re-Max agent up there. Stop by and say howdy. Also, have you met Cordell Corder? He has a Titanium 1800, and lives on Pleasant Valley Rd.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a new shock assy. for 50.00, and a new tire/wheel for 100.00. Another time, I got the whole shebang, 2 fenders, swingarm, final drive, 2 d-line for 125.00 in Roseburg. Sold them already. You looking at a set at the trike shop up there? Forget their name.

When we going to do a meet and greet? We ride with friends that live there. Steve O'Dell and his wife. He's a Re-Max agent up there. Stop by and say howdy. Also, have you met Cordell Corder? He has a Titanium 1800, and lives on Pleasant Valley Rd.
PM sent...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts