GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am downsizing my house and need to clean out my garage. These parts have been sitting here for 15 months or so. Not sure what all I have and I should have just let Tony have them when he built my trike. The price is free, pick up only, and you have to take them all. The rear tire had 8000 miles as 2 wheels.

Tom in Memphis

·
Registered
784 Posts
Is there a list of parts?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
784 Posts
I'm not interested, I was just asking. It's too far from me for parts I don't need.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am downsizing my house and need to clean out my garage. These parts have been sitting here for 15 months or so. Not sure what all I have and I should have just let Tony have them when he built my trike. The price is free, pick up only, and you have to take them all. The rear tire had 8000 miles as 2 wheels.

Tom in Memphis
I have red 2012 as well ,, I Live in Jackson ms could ride up this weekend and pick up if not already spoken for ..

Ted

·
Registered
154 Posts

Tom in Memphis
If it was a trike take off for the 2012 or Gen II gl1800, it should be both saddle bags complete, rear tire, and differential . You might want to rethink the give away part, each saddle bag from honda runs about $1100 each, and run about $200 plus each on ebay for take off . Rear Wheel with sensor are going $150+ on ebay.
Just saying .

Put it on your local Craigs list for all for $300.00 , some one will come get it quick.

Enjoy

·
Registered
34 Posts
PM sent to you

I will take them if the guy from Jackson doesn't commit to taking it.... I'm in north central MS and will arrange pickup for this weekend with you if you like....thanks so much i could use the parts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. I am answering PMs.I will let you know if I still have them by the weekend.
Tom

·
Registered
607 Posts
Hi Tom,

If you have the side (battery) covers left over let me know, I can come by and pick them up. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts