GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to find a 2001-2005 rear drive and drive shaft since we got home two weeks ago. I have found five different sets but all of them are scattered across the country making shipping very expensive. I have also emailed the two trike builders I have been able to find (Miami and Tampa) with no luck.

Do any of you know where I might find these items within pickup distance? I understand there is a trike builder in Daytona, but couldn't find them.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
There are two in Inverness Fl. Tonys trikes and another that I can't remember their name, it is located on Hwy 44. Tonys is on Hwy 41.
Also there was one in Kissimmee, Fl.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Trike Take offs

Tony's in Inverness is now called Trikes By Design. Also in Inverness is JR Harris Trikes. He would be your best because all he does is buys bikes and converts them. He doesn't give the parts back because he doesn't have to. Also Daytona is called The Trike Shop. The main office is in Destination Daytona, and the Maintenance Shop is on Beach Street.

·
Registered
351 Posts
The Trike Shop on Beach Street Daytona... Ask Mary she will know...888-396-8139, that will give you Ann in Ormand beach at Destination Daytona complex also.. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
There is a trike shop on 17/92 in Lake Alfred. He used to be on 17/92 in Kissimmee. I can't remember the name.

Wayne

I found it. Trike Traders 888-756-5709

·
Registered
804 Posts
I've been trying to find a 2001-2005 rear drive and drive shaft since we got home two weeks ago. I have found five different sets but all of them are scattered across the country making shipping very expensive. I have also emailed the two trike builders I have been able to find (Miami and Tampa) with no luck.

Do any of you know where I might find these items within pickup distance? I understand there is a trike builder in Daytona, but couldn't find them.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Boat Driver, I have several low mileage and new final drive units and a couple of drive shafts if you are interested but I live approx 40 miles north of Atlanta. PM me if I can help. :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts