GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read some of the post on this board about Baker Trike Wings, or at least I thought it was Baker. Looking on their web site I see they list leg wings and foot wings. Is that what is refereed to as Trike Wings. If not where do I find them. Thanks in advance,

Stan

·
Registered
139 Posts
I got mine from this webite by Honda Direct Line. They are not listed yet; but you can call and order them. You can also get them from wingstuff.com
Mike

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to all of you. Exactly what I was looking for. I could not find them on there web site. I guess I didn't look hard enough. I am Going to try a set.

Thanks again,

Stan

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
The Chromeworld add is incorrect that they "Snap On' They are "A Snap to put on though" The Trike Wing isn't on the Baker website still but you can call them and order direct.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Mine will be here this week - I had to write to Baker to locate them on their Web site, but as Beastie says, they are there. Also ordered the complete set of Baker wings...not sure I really like the attachment for them to the fairing (uppers and lowers), but I am tiring of the Tulsa wings, which, from all accounts, don't seem to work as well as Baker's.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Put my trike wings on today, along with my mirror wings. Am having someone else drill the holes for the upper and lowers. Can't wait to get out to try out the trike wings...and see how they work.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just put the trike wings on with the hand wings the SO likes them so I guess all is good :lol: We did about 100 miles at 38deg and makes alot of difference.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
trike wings

I got mine from baker in two days. I have them installed but it was 12 degrees this morning so I will hold off for a while.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts