GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Turned out to be a pretty picture. Glad to have met ya DD!

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Now that is an impressive looking group of individuals if there ever was one :yes1: Glad to have been able to meet you also. Now I have a face to put with the "Moniker" If I can only which face is which: :eek:4:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think we should send a picture of it over to the City of Kerrville... along with a thank you note! *grins*

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Good job Ken.
Wonder when the official pictures will be posted?

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good job Ken.
Wonder when the official pictures will be posted?
Roger,
I don't know if official pictures will be posted. I sent JV a note and he sent me the 3 pictures: trikes only, trikes with riders behind them, and trikes with riders standing with trikes. I only posted 2.

Ken

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I think we should send a picture of it over to the City of Kerrville... along with a thank you note! *grins*

If we send that picture to the City of Kerrville, they will be gunning for us in future events.....LOL.

Who was that magician that put those trikes in such impeccable order, and without the swapping of paint....LOL

:doorag: :doorag: :doorag:

·
Registered
569 Posts
If we send that picture to the City of Kerrville, they will be gunning for us in future events.....LOL.

Who was that magician that put those trikes in such impeccable order,
and without the swapping of paint....LOL
:doorag: :doorag: :doorag:
A good parking lot attendent would have gotten another 30 trikes in there at least. I can see air between the trikes.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
It was a real hoot! I am sixth from the left, front row in case you did not pick out the "Punkin".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts