GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just waiting to get everything in place for our forth coming trip from California to Alaska. Than back across the country to Atlanta.
We have bought a 1800 2006 which is being converted to a trike to-morrow 10th June. by Motortrike in Troup. Unfortunately I couldn't pick it up as planned due to a rock climbing accident. But everything seem to be mending so will leave on the 23rd june from the Uk for California .

Strange title for a start of of thread you may ask?

Just finished this video of one of the hunderds of rides which start outside my front gate. Spain really looks after its roads and we are fortunate enough to be able to use them. If you see five or six cars on a trip, it's crowded! And every one loves the trike. I hope the motor trike handles as well, which I am certain it will.

This section is part of a 150ml trip through part of the mountain of Alicante and Valencia.

Safe riding to you all and I will try to postsome of our experiences during the trip.

Kerenza ( grand daughter)

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Very nice for sure. Enjoy your new ride and by all means, post up more adventures on your MT. Ride safe.:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
I have never been to Spain but sure liked the video! Music was nice as well.

Really enjoyed watching and looking forward to more from you.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Great road and super video. I especially liked the music and the fact that you left some motorcycle wind noise in at appropriate places. Also the music was not too loud like some videos I have watched.

Super job and it sure looked enjoyable.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
I was in Valencia when i was in the Navy, sure was a nice place. Saw where there were alot of protesters there on T V. the other day, are we talking about the same place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts