GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Very Very Nice...:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Fantastic! Is there room for mine when I visit?

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
looks very nice, looks more like a shop than a home garage.
My poor Goldwing sits in a filthy carport and only God knows how many idiots sit on the trike. Cannot wait until I can get out of this town house and rent a house with a garage.

Beautiful job.:thumbup:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mama Chicken, we always have room for you and your trike. We also have room for some more of that moonshine!

We made the cabinets on a computer driven router table. Took one day to fabricate all of the cabinets. Trying to work the bugs out of the system. Figured our garage would be the best place to learn.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Sa-Weet!!

Now that's a man cave!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Wow, that's a nice garage....:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hi Y'all, Mama Chicken, KYBlue, Wheels, I had the good fortune to see this garage project in person. The detail is magnificant. Beyond words.

I think everyone that has a project car, trike, or motorcycle deserves to have a garage or shop with cabinets & flooring like this.

I'm sure praying for mine......!!!

:doorag: :doorag: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
JV, looks really great. All you need to complete the project is a few Harleys ....

But where would he put the trailers to pull them on????

:joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke:
Sorry I just couldn't help myself.....

·
Registered
227 Posts
But where would he put the trailers to pull them on????

:joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke:
Sorry I just couldn't help myself.....
keep the level "up", we are talking about bikes.........:?:

Can't let it to........ just kidding......:joke::joke:;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Now that's a garage. Very very nice!
I painted my cabinets in my last garage orange, to liven the place up. Then my wife saw them, they were great while they lasted. I had that paint mixed special. No appreciation for good color.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Eye catching no doubt

First thing I noticed was the floor pattern, then the cabinets. I have just built a shop with a concrete floor and installed an auto lift rack. Discovered it does not take long to fill one up with 1 Harley (son's), my trike, bass boat, beer cooler, hoses, tools, tires, lifts, etc. but hey its a working garage!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts