GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned a 2014 Honda Goldwing for the past 18 month and have been using the Honda Trip Planner to plan trips. Recently I heard rumor the trip planner was no longer being used. Can anyone please refer me to a mapping system (planner) thats compatible with the navi system and that can can be used to plan and download a trip/route.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Honda Trip Planner was off line for a few days but is back up and has been a couple of months now. I used it yesterday.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I use Google maps, find some waypoints and set those in my GPS, reach a waypoint, select the next one.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Honda Trip Planner was off line for a few days but is back up and has been a couple of months now. I used it yesterday.
Just tried it. Can not login. Unexpected error.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Yep, I just tried it myself. Same “error”.... WTF! I have been planning a coast to coast trip there the last few days which was a lot of work. Hope I haven’t lost it and this is only temporary.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Kurviger is a good alternative. There is a tutorial in the “stickies” at the top of the page on the 2018 forum. If we lose HTP for good, that is what I will likely use.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Yep, I just tried it myself. Same “error”.... WTF! I have been planning a coast to coast trip there the last few days which was a lot of work. Hope I haven’t lost it and this is only temporary.
Hopefully, they are trying to correct some of the errors in the program, such as drag and drop route. The help files says to click on the route and drag to a new point, never did work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts