GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I would like to plan a trip with another couple for next year. Someone that wants to have a nice time. we would like to go out to estes park and take day trips. If interested please replay.Would like someone from wi. Thanks. David

·
Registered
25 Posts
Went out to Colorado and Estes Park last year! Wonderful trip and lovely scenery!! This year Florida and the Ocean - what time of year are you thinking of going in 2012? We are from Illinois!! The Stewart's

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you ever get down to the wausau area. Maybe we could meet someplace. We get motels for 35 dallars. Knowbody around here like taking long trips.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Do you ever get down to the wausau area. Maybe we could meet someplace. We get motels for 35 dallars. Knowbody around here like taking long trips.
we have troubles getting riders too . but we plan on going to sd , may meet others there from n.m , ride some in sd blackhills area then off to Colorado. we would do a two week ride , we dont ride like loonies . the long days are 500 mi . to get there , i have a bad hip so i need to stop . then we try to stay off the main busy roads . we would like to get a home base then drop the trailer and ck things out . we usually travel all the time with the trailer , and keep moving on . but this time we don't want to do that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts