GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark,

Thanks for the invite. Hope to make it back from northern CA in time for the run to Tombstone.

Thanks again,

Mike

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
Hey! I know that good lookin couple on that fast Titanium 1800 in front of you.

We had a good time.

wait a sec....... who took the photo? You were alone on that bike

:wink: :wink:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had the same question about your picture! It doesn't show it in the picture, but my GPS indicated well under 121 mph! :lol:

Had a good time. I am going to do my best to make the Tombstone run on Saturday (or is it Sunday?...), you in for it?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tony,

Better?

:biker:

Mike

G

·
trip

yep, a good time was had by all! nice weather, nice riding companions, nice ride. see you guys next weekend for the tombstone trip. should be a good ride. man, i love my wing!!!!

G

·
When ???

WHEN ARE YOU GUYS MAKING YOUR TOMBSTONE RUN? WE LIVE ABOUT 35 MILES FROM TOMBSTONE AND MIGHT LOOK YOU UP WHEN YOUR DOWN THIS WAY... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A REASON TO GET OUT AND MEET OTHER WINGERS...

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
Bbatman said:
Tony,

Better?

:biker:

Mike

jeeppers , you wrote on your windshield too? LOL

We are going towards north east Arizona on the weekend of the Tombstone run... Lookin at property up there. We may sell our property up there and buy in a different area.

This was the first ride in a while that my GPS was not in the triple digits for speed.... but then we did have a rider with us that was new to golf carts and the retirement community.

:arrow: :wink: :wink:

G

·
gila trip

hey tony, i resemble that remark! :) i'l have you know that my golf cart is documented as the fastest one in the entire "adult" community in which we reside!!! i've had more than one "comment " from several of the fossils, uh, i mean residents, in here about the excessive, breakneck speeds at which i have been observed careening about the neighborhood. my god man, the speedometer on the cart has seen 18 MPH on more than one occasion. and as soon as my high speed motor kit arrives then "katie bar the door"! we'll be flirting with 25-30 MPH for sure. man, this high speed gear is heady stuff. oh by the way, you may recall that on sunday nick (on the illusion blue unit) was in the front of the pack all day, setting the pace. so there. i was just being polite by not blasting ahead of the group. bad form, you know. we'll see how it goes on the way to tucson. i've been known to exceed the posted speed limit a time or two. looking forward to another great ride this weekend. weather should be just about perfect. hey, and glen b said "hi".

·
Registered
552 Posts
Tony in AZ said:
This was the first ride in a while that my GPS was not in the triple digits for speed...
That's because you didn't have some crazy dude on a black crotch rocket terrorizing you... :wink:

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
azblackbird said:
Tony in AZ said:
This was the first ride in a while that my GPS was not in the triple digits for speed...
That's because you didn't have some crazy dude on a black crotch rocket terrorizing you... :wink:

Gary , good point.

:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts