GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am heading up to Kerrville (actually outside of Hunt at the River Inn) in a few hours. The bride is taking the daughter in the cage, but I will follow later on the wing. Does anyone know if the OST in Bandera is open Friday? We are thinking of riding over to Medina to look around at property and would love to stop in for breakfast.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Love the River Inn, met Fred H there once. We will be there over the xmas holiday for ridn' and relaxn'

Have fun Jafi

·
Registered
221 Posts
Joe,

I just gave them a call (830-796-3836) and they will be open this Friday but closed for Thanksgiving on Thursday. Enjoy your time in the hill country. We rode up to Junction last weekend to eat a hamburger and all the trees are in their autumn colors.

Ed W.
Universal City, TX

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TBB: My father-in-law owns a couple of the condo's at the River Inn so this is pretty much the destination when we go to Kerrville. He also has a house in Kerrville itself, but we much prefer the River Inn. I was up there last Christmas, came back, then went up there for New Years the following weekend, both trips on the wing. It used to be very quite, now they added cable TV so you don't meet as many of the neighbors.

UCWinters: thanks for the information, I appreciate it. Anyone up for a ride to OST on Friday? I won't have access to the net after I leave today, but I plan to be there sometime Friday morning :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
BEAUTIFUL AREA!

Sandi & I almost bought a house in Ingram on the river back in 1991 before Cassie was born and we decided to move back to College Station!

Have a fun / safe time!

Best Regards,

Shane

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Joe, come for breakfast at the OST on Sunday. A group of us meet around 8:00...one is Tom Finch who is one this board often...we meet in the back room (no smoking) at the long table....every Sunday morning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts