·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Great pictures!

Thx for sharing!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Nice pic's Rick. Glad you had a safe trip.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nice pics Rick. Glad you made it home safe. Now get you some rest so we can start riding.
Jerry

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
wow... awesome..

looks like a fantastic trip

welcome back

Dennis

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Great pictures! Thanks for posting.

I'll be hitting some of those spots next September, Lord willin'.

·
Registered
718 Posts
great pics thanks for sharing fantastic reminds me of the same trips we have done to your country

We have stayed twice at big sur great part of the world, we are coming over again in 2012 to ride Colorado

johng
www.jonkaz.net

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
great pics thanks for sharing fantastic reminds me of the same trips we have done to your country

We have stayed twice at big sur great part of the world, we are coming over again in 2012 to ride Colorado

johng
www.jonkaz.net
Ridgeway is a good place to stay and the True Grit Cafe is a good place to eat. Be sure and ride HWYs 149 and 92.:cool::cool:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Nice

You have an eye for the camera ... love those close ups of nature. I may need to try a few of those types of pictures in my journals. In fact all the pics were really well done. Those are wonderful life experience type trips and are to be savored when you can do them. I've done a few of those myself. No better feeling than being on the road like that ... glad you made it back safe.

You should try to add some words and weave that into a story ... It's not has hard as you think and it's good therapy as well as the ride. Least for me although it does take some time. I figure when I'm old and can't ride or remember anything anymore I can re-read my stories of all my motorcycle road trips I've taken.

Thanks for sharing

Donnie

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Just great, thanks for sharing.:thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts