GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Hannigan GTL installed bu Hannigan. I'm running a 180/60-16 E4 on the front, a 12" trailer tire on the car and a Kumho Ecsta 4X II 195/55-16 on the rear. With this setup, handling is quite good. Right now I'm running 38 psi front, 40 psi rear and 29 psi on the car. Do these pressures sound about right? I expect great mileage from this combination of tires.

Thanks, Robert.

·
Registered
124 Posts
No, from everything that I've read about Double Darkside. Tire pressure should be 40 psi on front tire, 28 psi on rear tire, sidecar tire 35 psi. I have a 2013 F6B with a Hannigan sidecar. That's my tire pressures and that's what is recommended by the guys who know what they are talking about on this forum.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, from everything that I've read about Double Darkside. Tire pressure should be 40 psi on front tire, 28 psi on rear tire, sidecar tire 35 psi. I have a 2013 F6B with a Hannigan sidecar. That's my tire pressures and that's what is recommended by the guys who know what they are talking about on this forum.
Thanks, Art. I was told by Hannigan's salesman to run the pressures I posted but I have reservations about his information in light of other issues with information from him.

Robert

1 - 3 of 3 Posts