GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a Battlax 45 on the front of my 2010 GL1800 Trike with Dynabeads and new valvestem. Got 6338 miles on the factory tire. Hoping for MANY more miles than that. Yep, I am officially a TRIPLE DARKSIDER!:thumbup:

·
IronMan
17,452 Posts
Welcome n enjoy

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:congrats::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats:

·
Banned
7,604 Posts
How does putting a Battlax 45 on the front make a triple darksider:?:
I've got a BT45 on the front of mine, reverse rotation but, that's still a MC tire so, I don't consider that I'm a triple darksider:shrug:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How does putting a Battlax 45 on the front make a triple darksider:?:
I've got a BT45 on the front of mine, reverse rotation but, that's still a MC tire so, I don't consider that I'm a triple darksider:shrug:
Rear tire on front, Double car tires on rear of trike.... so triple darkside by the same criteria that some have claimed double darkside on two wheels with rear motorcycle tire on front and car tire on rear.

·
Banned
7,604 Posts
Rear tire on front, Double car tires on rear of trike.... so triple darkside by the same criteria that some have claimed double darkside on two wheels with rear motorcycle tire on front and car tire on rear.
Thanks! IMHO those claiming double-dark on the 2 wheelers are not if the front tire is a MT. But then not worth any further posting about!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts