GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having problems logging into Tripplanner today or is it just my computer? I was logged in this morning reviewing a trip for this weekend. A few hours ago, I attempted to log in to make changes to the route and download to the SD card. I keep getting a message that reads "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again." Have tried in Chrome and Safari, keep getting same message. :mad:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yeah something isn't right. It does not recognize me either. I also tried to create a new account using a different email address and it gives the same error. Probably a site DB error or something. Hopefully it is restored soon.

Hope this isn't the push to get everyone over to REVER...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Same here, and I cannot find a location with which to get assistance. The online help is as usual, no help at all. I can find no place to contact a site admin or such.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Same issue, I hope it gets fixed , I have sixteen routs covering eight days on that web site

·
Registered
279 Posts
still down. I can't log in. "An unexpected error occurred, please try again"

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still can't log in and access a few trips I had saved. However, I can create a trip without logging into Tripplanner and "export to gps", saving it in a file I have for various routes.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
You might try Kurviger. I have used it successfully with the Honda nav on my 2018.
How do you set up your bike's route options to make sure the bike goes on the same route as the Kurviger shows on the computer?

Today I used Kurviger to create a route and loaded it on my bike. When I set the route, the start and finish were the same, but the routing itself had changed.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
this is all i use now. took me a while but i worked out the kinks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Today I used Kurviger to create a route and loaded it on my bike. When I set the route, the start and finish were the same, but the routing itself had changed.
The trick with any of them is to put enough waypoints in so it doesn't take the quickest rt point to point and routes you on the roads you want to travel.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Anybody used the Honda Trip Planner lately? I have been trying to sign-in to plan a trip and keep getting the following message:
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just tried to log in a moment ago, and got the same error message.
Win10Pro machine, with Chrome Browser.

Here is an alternate while waiting for that to get fixed, which can be a lot more entertaining than the Honda Planner.

Allan

1 - 20 of 33 Posts