21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I think this is now the third thread in two days on this topic....:p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Still having the same issue when trying to log into the site today. However, I found that I can still create routes and export them. I just cannot get at any of my saved routes at this time. They need to get this figured out. I work in the tech field (software development) and if we were to put out updates that continue to break or don't work, I wouldn't be in business! I guess it is just a waiting game to see if they can get the bug corrected so we can log into our accounts and get our routes.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I was playing around tonight and found out that I can import a route that I have saved on my computer, make adjustments then save it back to the computer. I haven't tried exporting to the bike because it is still is storage but I'm pretty sure it will work. Does everything that is needed except store a route on their web site.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I was playing around tonight and found out that I can import a route that I have saved on my computer, make adjustments then save it back to the computer. I haven't tried exporting to the bike because it is still is storage but I'm pretty sure it will work. Does everything that is needed except store a route on their web site.
I can't sign in at all. Really.. it's been down almost a week. Pretty crappy. Who do you report this to? This is zero contact info on the site...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Guess I will be kicking it old school for a while. Still have my old compass and paper maps ;) Just kidding... but it would be a retro blast. Just like the last time I broke out my slide rule.:p:ROFLMAO: Not kidding...

·
Registered
533 Posts
I suggest saveing all your rides on your computer so you can at least pull them up in another program. I started doing this when I couldn't pull up trip planner while down in Maggie Valley last year. Fool me once...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yea...I've noticed it a few times in the last few months. I send Honda Powersports and email and they promptly fix it and return my email with a phone call. Customer service like that is rare. As of a few days ago from my email (and maybe a few others) the site is back up again.
I'm guessing the site isn't monitored very closely for performance or function.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yea...I've noticed it a few times in the last few months. I send Honda Powersports and email and they promptly fix it and return my email with a phone call. Customer service like that is rare. As of a few days ago from my email (and maybe a few others) the site is back up again.
I'm guessing the site isn't monitored very closely for performance or function.
What email do you use?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Go to their site at Contact Us and click on Send Message. I choose Product and Concern from the choices and them tell them Tripplanner isn't running and any error you get. General questions have been answered there as well i.e. how many trip can be saved? Answer: A - Z or 26.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts