GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to order a trunk handle for the '12. There's 4 or 5 available and a few appear to be pretty flimsy. Anyone have a knowledgeable recommendation?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the chrome handle by Honda and it looks, fits and works fine, but most of the time I find myself lifting the cover by the luggage rack. I personally think there are better options for the money unless you already have them all.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is yours plastic or metal? How do I identify it on parts website?

·
Registered
39 Posts
My handle is metal and the only reason I paid the price was it was one of my "free" accessories form Honda. Most of the Honda accessories were not what I wanted so I ended up taking some things, like the handle, to add up to my $1K free accessories. I agree, the spoiler with a pulsating brake light is a better use of the money.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I appreciate all the repliles and ordered the Kuryakyn 7015 this afternoon.

Paddy, I see where you occassionally reply to my threads or my posts, but I have you on 'IGNORE' and can't/don't want to read what you post. So, stop wasting your stupid a$$ time; butthead.

·
Registered
337 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I appreciate all the repliles and ordered the Kuryakyn 7015 this afternoon.

Paddy, I see where you occassionally reply to my threads or my posts, but I have you on 'IGNORE' and can't/don't want to read what you post. So, stop wasting your stupid a$$ time; butthead.
Same thing for you parrish; all I see is a name. So, stop wasting your stupid a$$ time, butthead. BTW. I looked at your profile and dam, you're one goofy looking dude! If I looked that dorky, I sure wouldn't post my picture. You're also sitting on a plain 'wing without even one accessory. Someone as dorky as you, sitting on plain a$$'d bike shouldn't be casting stones.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Clev, if you have folks on your ignore list then how do you know they reply to your stuff so you can inform them they are on ignore?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Clev, if you have folks on your ignore list then how do you know they reply to your stuff so you can inform them they are on ignore?
When you're looking at the posts in any thread, those on your ignore list will show up with a heading and nothing more. So even though you can't see what they posted, you know they did. And knowing the kind of people that p and p are, to me, it's not worth reading.

To demonstrate, go to the User CP and find the Ignore blank. Type in a user ID; use mine or anyone's and click Save. Now go to any thread where that user has posted, and all that's displayed is the User ID and Ignore List.

·
Registered
19,062 Posts
We are here to help
LIMNCS

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Thanks, Clev for the explanation. And thanks for directing me to parrish's profile pic. Now I can't stop laughing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts