GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are brand new after-market mats intended for my 2003 GL 1800 that was totaled out after being rear ended last February. Never even got to install them. They are made of material that is like indoor/outdoor carpet (see pictures with ballpoint pen for close up). I'd guess they fit most GL1800s except 2018 and onward, but I couldn't swear to that. They would've fit the 2003 and I know they fit in the 2008 I now have.

My replacement bike came with Honda mats already so these are surplus.

Looking for $15 plus shipping. Ship in a 1# box 14" x 10" x 4" from zip code 45701. Suggest you try USPS to estimate your cost: https://www.usps.com/ship/ Of course I'm happy to use the medium flat rate box but that is $14.35 and I think priority mail is several dollars cheaper. Up to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I took my 2005 trunk and saddle bag mats and they fit quite well in my 2016. Not an exact fit, but really close and they look fine.

Corventure Dave

·
Registered
522 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
these are brand new after-market mats intended for my 2003 gl 1800 that was totaled out after being rear ended last february. Never even got to install them. They are made of material that is like indoor/outdoor carpet (see pictures with ballpoint pen for close up). I'd guess they fit most gl1800s except 2018 and onward, but i couldn't swear to that. They would've fit the 2003 and i know they fit in the 2008 i now have.

My replacement bike came with honda mats already so these are surplus.

Looking for $15 plus shipping. Ship in a 1# box 14" x 10" x 4" from zip code 45701. Suggest you try usps to estimate your cost: https://www.usps.com/ship/ of course i'm happy to use the medium flat rate box but that is $14.35 and i think priority mail is several dollars cheaper. Up to you.
*** sold ***

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.