GL1800Riders Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Also if it was real wouldn't he have been told to look ahead and not at the camera? There is times he just stares at the camera instead of the road.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Of course it's real just becuase you see thw world some way does t mean it's so. Saw this a while back as well. All I could thi k is kids lucky to have those chances at his age. I remeber driving little cars and tricks when I was vwry young on the farm so I doubt this is anything different. Now take a normal kid and put him on a GW and you will get issues but as others have said he is not a normal kid

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I for one don't have an issue with it, the child's father is a professional, and it does appear that there was a slow progression from small to big. If you go look at the racing families on motorcycles or cars you will find that the parents started their children early and their children started their children even earlier! Little kids do not have fear, they learned very fast and this helps them in life as well. Fear is just the inability to control your mind. There is no such thing as fear. I have trained a lot of people and other careers and getting past fear is the first obstacle. I usually ask them to put fear in my hand, they can't do it so now it's just getting used to what we are doing. YMMV

·
Administrator
5,168 Posts
I’ve watched this several times and read all the comments. Many of you say it is obviously fake. The cynical side of me says it is fake. After all, I could not have done this at 3 years of age, so obviously this kid can’t do it either.

I know that with the magic of computer imaging, etc., they could probably show a Tyrannosaurus Rex riding a Goldwing. However, do any of you see any real proof that this kid is not riding this Goldwing and this it is created by computer magic? Like I said, I am cynical but I also want to know how to prove it is a fake. I'm on the fence, for I think it may be possible.

Glen

·
Registered
95 Posts
Gang,
I don't know if any of you will be able to open this but I got this from my son. I don't know how real it is or, if it's some sort of wazoo photoshop creation. If you can open it, what do you think, real or not? Sure looks pretty real to me.
Scott
P.S. I hope the originator of it doesn't get too upset by me showing this. It's Wing related so.....
XL Adventure Motorcycle Rider on Instagram: “Not sure this is a great idea 😂 Posted @withrepost • @caferacersofinstagram Start ‘em young… 3 year old @zaynsofuogluand riding an 1800cc…”
It is 100% real... That kid is a prodigy and the son of a MotoGP champ... Why wouldn't his Dad teach him how to rose EARLY!?...

Again, it is very REAL... This kid CAN actually ride a Honda Goldwing...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts