GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it figures. How many of us were spoiled by the long transition to winter. Riding those extra few weeks here in the Mid-Atlantic area was great. Problem was, all the while we were riding, mother nature got a little confused and started up her spring engine and before ya knew it, flowers and such were starting to rise. Then SLAM, old man winter reaches back and gets a good grib on us.

Well, my wife was desperate for me to find some sort of soluntion for trying to save the flowers, not only from old man winter, but from the hungry critters we have around the house.

Though I would pass this along so that you know this does not work.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Is that Deer laughing??????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Well, we know those aren't your pants. So whose are they?

:D

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I was told long ago
That you can't solve anything
by burying your head
in the.....FLOWER BED?????? :roll:
:lol: :lol:
DC

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tequilaroy
Well, we know those aren't your pants. So whose are they?
Well, actually, all of that stuff use to fit me some 35ish lbs ago. It's sort of fun when you can pull those out of the closet and see that the shoes you have on them have gone out of and come back into style three or four times.

And yes KYBLUE, it's a sad day when even the animals laugh at my taste in fashion. I need one of them there hollywood fashion make overs.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Too bad that did not work. If I tried that at my house at this time I would have to have a boat. It just will not quit raining here, 7.48 official inches this month (at the Jefferson County Regional Airport), more that that at my house which is about 25 miles north of the airport. Anyway, all of the false spring flowers are now drowning :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
Uhh, this month = January

1 - 8 of 8 Posts