GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If weather is not too bad here in the morning , Duluth / Superior weather looks real nice .
Stuna can ya take a few minutes for a short new house tour if I swing by ?
Anybody want anything from aerostitch ?
I think I need a burger or 2 from anchor bar , just sayin .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rte 2 pm
Anchor Bar

413 Tower Ave, Superior, WI
(715) 394-9747

Was thinking about delta diner for breakfast , but they are not open Tuesdays :sad:

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Yup I will be working .glad someone wants to stop in . Bike night in Duluth Tuesday . I would like to get there

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup I will be working .glad someone wants to stop in . Bike night in Duluth Tuesday . I would like to get there
I thought of that , but with a long haul back home I gotta pass on bike nite . Kinda expect me around 3ish
Unless I need to beat weather back home . I like ya , but not that much to get struck by lightning :lol:

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Oh like the storms now .we just got back from bayfield .mid 80s and ice bergs floating around ??????
Just dont seem right

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh like the storms now .we just got back from bayfield .mid 80s and ice bergs floating around ??????
Just dont seem right
That's main reason I am heading north , I want pix of ice bergs.
Plans on RTE at anchor may change if nobody shows interest .
Seven 15305956 three is cell to get ahold of me in the morning if your a lurker where and wanna catch up with me riding north Tuesday . Hwy13 ish route first leg .

·
Registered
712 Posts
Rte 2 pm
Anchor Bar

413 Tower Ave, Superior, WI
(715) 394-9747

Was thinking about delta diner for breakfast , but they are not open Tuesdays :sad:

Randy,

You going to be there at 2:00pm even if no one else posts? Reason for asking is I would love to see if I can get out early tomorrow and shoot up there to meet you but wont know until noon.

Scott...

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Randy,

You going to be there at 2:00pm even if no one else posts? Reason for asking is I would love to see if I can get out early tomorrow and shoot up there to meet you but wont know until noon.

Scott...
Put it this way , if you can get out of work call me . Most likely yes.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stuna / Scott I am heading out now to try to avoid rain . I will be getting stuff done before than stopping by Stuna's before lunch instead of after . Still planing on 2 pm anchor bar for burgers though . :thumbup:
I think storms will be out of the area and all will be good . Just need to beat them going north now .

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Hmmm, a trip to Aerostitch..... Perhaps Mr Happy is going in for a tune-up? ;)

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
Hmmm, a trip to Aerostitch..... Perhaps Mr Happy is going in for a tune-up? ;)
Maybe not a tune-up as much as getting some decent safety gear. He and Mrs. H are contemplating starting a Happy family (I heard a rumor), the little Mrs. has informed him that if he plans to continue to ride with that lunatic he will have safety gear. (her words not mine and again a rumor)

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Maybe not a tune-up as much as getting some decent safety gear. He and Mrs. H are contemplating starting a Happy family (I heard a rumor), the little Mrs. has informed him that if he plans to continue to ride with that lunatic he will have safety gear. (her words not mine and again a rumor)
And, maybe a snorkle

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Burr 50 degrees & windy .
It even looks cold . No ice burgs here yet in Ashland .
image.jpg

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Indeed icebergs .
Going to after anchor bar to come visit Stuna ,I got sidetracked.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Randy,

Was still pouring here at noon. Not going to be able to get out of here in time to meet you. The cell number I have must be an old one. I had Wade text me the one he had and I left a voicemail. Hope it was yours...:)

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dodged most of the rain so far .
Looks like I may get a bit wet on ride home . Stuna I may postpone my visit depending on radar when I leave here . Aka Anchor . Just a simple bacon cheeseburger with hand cut fries .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
image.jpg
Been waiting all winter for a $4 awesome anchor burger

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Good luck on the rain dodge..Man its been raining here for a long time and is still ! Drive safe my friend. There has been flooding in the area.
Probably not the best to have ridden bike to work...:lol: It has been raining hard all day. Got into work at 6:30am just as it was starting to sprinkle. It's been a downpour most of the rest od the day. Probably going to be a wet ride home....:evil:

Was really wanting to get out at noon and buzz north to meet Randy for a burger and fries at Anchor Bar.

Scott...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts