GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. A few weeks ago, a few people requested pics of me on the bike with the Tulsa -2. Sorry it took so long to get these up here. I don't have internet at home and these were not on my blackberry.

Hopefully it's not to late to help out.

I'm a tad over 6'1'' with about a 33'' inseam if that helps any.

If you have questions, best bet is to e-mail me. I'm on staycation until Tuesday, so I have very limited access to the internet, except my blackberry. If you don't get a response, PM me and tell me to look at my e-mail. Spam filter might have snagged your message.

Yea, I know I'm ugly. Zip it.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
OK. A few weeks ago, a few people requested pics of me on the bike with the Tulsa -2. Sorry it took so long to get these up here. I don't have internet at home and these were not on my blackberry.

Hopefully it's not to late to help out.

I'm a tad over 6'1'' with about a 33'' inseam if that helps any.

If you have questions, best bet is to e-mail me. I'm on staycation until Tuesday, so I have very limited access to the internet, except my blackberry. If you don't get a response, PM me and tell me to look at my e-mail. Spam filter might have snagged your message.

I have the same one & I am 5'5..& love it..

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Hoss, I like that Tulsa -2, thanks for the pics.

Your 1" taller then me so it should work out.

Maybe my next big purchase.

OBTW.......I think I got more hair then you.............Heh! Heh!

What do the ladies run there fingers through???...........:shock:

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hoss, I like that Tulsa -2, thanks for the pics.

Your 1" taller then me so it should work out.

Maybe my next big purchase.

OBTW.......I think I got more hair then you.............Heh! Heh!

What do the ladies run there fingers through???...........:shock:
Yea, but I've been thinking about cutting it down another inch or calling Tulsa to make one for me that's another inch shorter. We'll see if I can get around to either.

Yea, you just might have more hair than me. I have NONE. hahaha Unlike most people, I knew when it was time to give up holding onto something that just wasn't there. So, I shaved it.

Ohhhh they don't need to run their fingers through everything. Their hands are to busy wrapped around something else. ;):twisted::twisted:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts