GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 wing and would like to know if the bellypan will fit all 1800s from 01 to 06. A friend has a bellypan that came off a 02 wing but lives to far to run and check to see if it will fit.
Thanks,
Hawkeye :?:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Just installed a tulsa belly pan on my 06 about three weeks ago. I do not think there is but one size for a wing.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I agree, I just ordered mine and never told them the model year, just GL1800

·
Registered
23 Posts
I put mine on my 06 last week simple install, just follow the installation instructions takes about 15 minutes. :D

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have one on my 2001, and it's been a great investment over the years. My buddy has one on his 2003 and it's the same as mine. I recently ordered a new front replacement panel from Tulsa due to running into a concrete wheel stop in a parking lot (smooth move) and it fits perfectly except the mounting hardware between front and rear panels have changed slightly.

Hope that helps,

Greg

·
Registered
165 Posts
Tulsa belly pan

A Tulsa belly pan is is cheapest money you will spend on a Goldwing. Very good investment. I would not ride my Wing without one. Peace of mind is priceless..............................................

·
Registered
403 Posts
We absolutely agree! Probably the most cost-effective safeguard you can install on your Wing (after a clear head while riding...)

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
The hardest part of installing the belly pan is lining up the 1/4 turn front screws. The trick is the use a wide blade SHORT screwdriver so that you can put the upward pressure on them while turning the screws.

Hope this helps. Easy install and you will love the protection.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts