GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**************** SOLD ****************

When I bought my 03 wing a year + ago it had a scratched up windshield and the bike needed new slide tape etc. The previous owner had purchased the Tulsa +2 but hadn't put it on yet so he gave it to me new with the bike. I replaced the slide tape and installed this windshield new. It really blocks the wind, blocks too much of the wind for me (but stereo sure was clear), I preferred the smaller stock shield. Sooooo, I bought a used stock shield on the board and took this Tulsa back off and put it in the box where it has been sitting on a shelf ever since.

It has maybe 50 miles on it, and I didn't see the first scratch while wiping it down for these pictures. It has two blemishes on the bottom-inside down in the black area from when it was mounted but that is all. Although everyone always says "like new", this one really is.

Was asking $125 but when I found the site and saw that new ones like this go for $150 I cut a few dollars off. Now $100 + shipping Looks like the shipping will be around $25.00 give or take, package is 9.9 pounds and a bit bigger than the shield at 34x29x5. I prefer PayPal and I'll eat the fees I guess.

Link to Tulsa Enterprises site with more information on the windshield - http://www.allamericanprod.com/+2oem.html

·
Registered
123 Posts
I will take the windshield, if still available.

Joey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts