GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although we don't have the frigid winter a lot of you have the air/rain/cold wants to blow up my pants leg.
I'm wondering if one of you fine folks that have the foot warmers could take a picture of yours and send it to me. It's hard to see just what they are or how they might work from the pictures on Hal's site or from the Mfg. website.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Hey Don
Can you shoot me the pics by email also?Pleeeezzzee!

[email protected]

Thanks
Be Blessed
Bloodbought1 aka Michael

·
Registered
906 Posts
Does the hot foot work with the comfy package?
Joe

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Thanks Don

Be Blessed
Bloodbought1

·
Registered
348 Posts
Save your money on the "Hot Foot" products and use it on a good pair of boots with 1,000 to 1200 g. of Thinsulate. Rocky and others make some really good ones. I've had both and wouldn't trade the boots for the Hot Foot.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Tulsa Hot Foot keep my feet from getting cold.

I had Bakers on my 1500 for a short while. Every time I'd drag the pegs the foot wings would pop out of place. I also managed to break one the first time riding with them.

I have Tulsas' on my 1800. They drag about the same time as the pegs but stay in place. They work very well. They also mount closer to your feet than the Bakers'. I wear the same boots and socks at 25 degrees as I do at 90. Hot Foot pops on and off in a minute.

I love them!

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
EDIT
The Tulsa hotfoot will work on any 2006-2007 wing that does NOT have the comfort package

·
Registered
906 Posts
Thanks for the info. :D
Joe

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I triked a few months ago and have the floorboards, so unable to use lthem. If someone wants my set of Tulsa Hot Foots, I will ship them to you and you can just mail me back a check for the postage. Just let me know.

Larry (BTW, I liked them alot)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
hot foot

Larry

I'll take em.

Sent email.
Thanks
Bloodbought1

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Sorry guys, FastFreddie sent me the first notification, so I am sending them to him. Have a safe holiday season. For those of you who wanted them, I don't remember them as being very expensive, and they do a great job IMHO.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Cycledude,
I must not have made myself clear, they will work with the 06-07 as long as the bike does NOT have the Comfort Package, changes Honda made to the exhaust heat shield requires us to redesign the Hot Foot to fit on the Comfort Package models.
Regards
Allen/Tulsa Enterprises

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
ALLEN
I am still waiting on some for my 06 w/ comf when do you think?

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
Tulsa said:
Cycledude,
I must not have made myself clear, they will work with the 06-07 as long as the bike does NOT have the Comfort Package, changes Honda made to the exhaust heat shield requires us to redesign the Hot Foot to fit on the Comfort Package models.
Regards
Allen/Tulsa Enterprises
Allen
thanks for setting me straight on that, i know someone who will b ordering a set

1 - 20 of 21 Posts