Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Tulsa Hot Foots. They are not made anymore and only fit the 01 to 05 GL1800. They clip on and off the bike in about 20 seconds. I only used them in the winter and I thought they did a very good job at keeping your feet warmer and drier when riding in cold weather and rain.

45 dollars plus shipping

Attachments

·
IronMan
17,625 Posts
Interested why only fit 01-05 nothing changed on crash bars (isnt that where they clip on ) ? Or even the exhaust covers the same

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interested why only fit 01-05 nothing changed on crash bars (isnt that where they clip on ) ? Or even the exhaust covers the same
The Tulsa Hot Foots slips around the tip over bars and goes in between the exhaust covers and the front cowl and then uses a spring clip to the exhaust cover. The exhaust cover was changed starting with the 2006 model when Honda added the foot warmer in the exhaust cover.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
How about some close up pics?

Reactions: CAWing and JoeHall

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
I ran the Hot Foot setup on my 2008 bike.. Worked well with the foot warmer doors to keep the feet warmer. I used some copper wire wrapped around the crash bar to relocate the mounting spring to keep the Hot Foot mounted

·
IronMan
17,625 Posts
Someone help here lol didnt think changed covers other than adding vent dont think all 2006 n up had the vent ! ?

·
Registered
8,047 Posts

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
I happen to have a set and have used them a lot, many years ago lost one I suspect the the spring used to hold them in place broke, I remember thinking something had hit my foot and the next time I stopped for gas I noticed one Tulsa Hotfoot was missing so I had to buy another pair, but after that experience I drilled a hole in them and secured them with a zip tie just Incase a spring broke again but it never did.
Yes the Honda covers might be slightly different in later years but if your a little creative it don’t take much to get them to fit, one of my brothers used a set on his 06 wing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.