GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used Tulsa Tall Windshield with vent hole. Asking $150 plus shipping.
Located in upstate SC if anyone would like to pick up locally.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hello, I have a friend that we are supposed to go and pick up a new to him 2009 yellow goldwing next Tuesday and if that happens I think he may be interested in your Tulsa windshield.
Do you have the vent that goes in it?
Or do you know if the vent that comes on the factory OEM windshield will fit in the Tulsa windshield?

He had a Tulsa on his 2010 yellow that he liked, but the deer totaled the bike out, he never lost control and didn’t stop but kept riding on to his house 2 miles away, destroyed the front end of the bike and took out the radiator ( lost the anti-freeze) the deer's hind legs come around and also took out the tail light on one side, he was very lucky.
Ron Kidd

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Coffee is still first after getting him a shipping quote. If he decides not to get it, then your friend can be next.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The OEM vent does fit into the hole of the Tulsa Tall.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still available.

·
Premium Member
2006 Audio/Comfort/Navi
43 Posts
That'll make someone very happy. I just bought one, locally. When late Fall and Winter arrives, I'll be sporting mine because the wind protection it offers will be outstanding!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts