GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
"Tweety Bird" is off the moving van and looks to be no worse for the wear! :grin2:
Once I get settled in I would like to meet up with any other Wing riders in New Mexico for a ride!
If you are riding in the Santa Fe area, let me know and I will PM you directions to my home! You will always be welcome here!!!!!!!!
Till then.............Ride safe...............Jeff :biker:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Welcome to the desert southwest!

Your sunrises and sunsets are about to explode into colors you've never even contemplated before. They are even better with partly cloudy conditions, coupled with the colored sandstone in your neck of the woods.

A couple of destinations were posted on the Wisconsin board, but I'll just mention two locations shared earlier.

Chama (Hwy 84) north of you.

Hwy 180 (west central portion of the state).

Enjoy your nearly 300 days of continual riding as opposed to your earlier experiences.

- David

·
Registered
669 Posts
Congratts on your weather upgrade ! I'm just a bit jealous...... what a great area for weather and riding ..... gonna bet you won't miss those -40 degree mornings

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
:congrats: on your move. I've ridden in that area 3-4 times and I've always enjoyed it. The food's not that shabby either. :wink2:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the desert southwest!

Your sunrises and sunsets are about to explode into colors you've never even contemplated before. They are even better with partly cloudy conditions, coupled with the colored sandstone in your neck of the woods.

A couple of destinations were posted on the Wisconsin board, but I'll just mention two locations shared earlier.

Chama (Hwy 84) north of you.

Hwy 180 (west central portion of the state).

Enjoy your nearly 300 days of continual riding as opposed to your earlier experiences.

- David
Hi Dave,
Looks like you are not too far from me! Once I get things organized around here and the shop finished we could maybe meet up in Pie Town for lunch.
Ride safe.................Jeff:biker:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Hi Dave,
Looks like you are not too far from me! Once I get things organized around here and the shop finished we could maybe meet up in Pie Town for lunch.
Ride safe.................Jeff:biker:
AND...since you're in the area for some pie, head south on Hwy 180, then back north along Hwy 191!

Yeah, I think that's a doable trek.

- David

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AND...since you're in the area for some pie, head south on Hwy 180, then back north along Hwy 191!

Yeah, I think that's a doable trek.

- David
HI David,
Once I get the new home in order, we will have to meet up for some pie! By that time there maybe some more wingers that turn up in the area.
There must be more wing riders in the southwest!
Ride safe......................Jeff:biker:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts