Banned
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is Mother Honda missing the boat with not bring the

two tone colors back on board the Wings :?:

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
I would like to see two-tone colors return. But that will likely be part of the $10,000 package that includes the seat vibrator and side curtain airbags.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I would never buy a car that is two tone, on the other hand I think the Harley two tones are great. Honda's colors have always been just not right so I stick with black. They need to add some two tones with colors from the 50's, now that would get me excited.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
IMHO, Honda has had some very nice 2-tones over the years. I always liked the 1986SEi 2-tone metallic beige/brown, the 2000 SE pearl white/pearl merced green, and the multi-year 2-tone red 1500 SEs.

G

·
0 Posts
2 tone...

Well,. I would like to have the two tone paint but I have no use for the side curtain airbags... :lol:

I would like to see two-tone colors return. But that will likely be part of the $10,000 package that includes the seat vibrator and side curtain airbags.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
One of my ex girlfriends always wore a 3 piece bathing suit.:eek:

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
I wonder if price has something to do with offering 2-tone color GL1800's

With the way the prices are climbing on Goldwings, maybe they'll offer one color in the future, (red of course).

·
Registered
216 Posts
Since my imagination is somewhat challenged. Where would you start??? :shrug:

Maybe a nice black and silver with a red pinstrip to separate the two colors. :eek:

·
Registered
87 Posts
When did Honda last offer a two-tone Wing? I got rather excited about the prospect when I saw the orange and black Wing on the cover of the 2009 Honda Touring Accesories catalog. I'm figuring that it is just a teaser, or was that paint job actually available form Honda?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Since my imagination is somewhat challenged. Where would you start??? :shrug:

Maybe a nice black and silver with a red pinstrip to separate the two colors. :eek:
You mean something like this?

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
2000 was the last year for the two toned Wings..
This was my 2000 SE

This is the best looking two tone paint job I have found so far of a 1800.:thumbup:
I'd change a few things if I were to do mine ..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts