GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed this 1985 Goldwing Aspencade in a parking lot this morning, so I had to park next to it and take this picture.

A young guy in his 30's said that he had bought it a few months ago and "it runs great". He was in a hurry, so I didn't get a chance to find out mileage, etc. He said that it was his daily transportation which is certainly a testament to Honda's reliability.

I laughed a little when he fired it up. Sounded like a "Harley wannabe". Check out the exhaust in the pic. :)

Cool that it's still being used as a "daily rider".

Attachments

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I noticed this 1985 Goldwing Aspencade in a parking lot this morning, so I had to park next to it and take this picture.

A young guy in his 30's said that he had bought it a few months ago and "it runs great". He was in a hurry, so I didn't get a chance to find out mileage, etc. He said that it was his daily transportation which is certainly a testament to Honda's reliability.

I laughed a little when he fired it up. Sounded like a "Harley wannabe". Check out the exhaust in the pic. :)

Cool that it's still being used as a "daily rider".
They are still a lot of folks ‘pride and joy’ up here. I work on 1 or 2 a year.

·
Registered
851 Posts
In 1986 I bought a 1985 LTD Gold Wing with only a few thousand miles on it. The ‘85 was a two tone gold color. It was gorgeous, a fantastic bike. I um, upgraded to a nearly new 1500. Hated it. Could not wait to sell it and purchase an 1800. What an improvement. :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts