GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are a character!
Thanks for the photo of Maryanne.

If anybody recalls the thread that would not die (why to you keep hijacking threads?), we were trying to find a candidate that would represent the GL1800 community as Ms. Motorpsychotics Anonymous; Dawn Wells (a.k.a. Maryanne from Gilligan's Island) was the lead contender but the thread was murdered and laid to rest and we got on with life.
But twyn went and got me an autographed photo of Dawn and mailed it to Georgia via Toyo's house.

That is the spirit of the season, twyn. You are all right!

This board has evolved into a family of sorts. Pretty cool, isn't it?

·
Registered
500 Posts
I had a chance recently to meet and ride with Twyn via this board and I can say first hand that he is a gentleman and nice guy. Oh yeah, he does a pretty good job in the twisties and a fair job of hitting road kill. I came away from our ride with a friendship that I will value. ChuckR

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
iwing said:
:clap2: Hey, pretty cool! Did you get any Velveta Cheese too? :lol:
Markj stopped at my house a couple of months ago and we fed him. He's posing here with our 2 favorite comfort foods:

Note DDKing, Mrs. Trialsman, & Trialsman in the background too.

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
IS this your Happy Channamas gift to all of us: the rebirth of the never-ending but murdered thread??

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
You are a character!
Thanks for the photo of Maryanne.

If anybody recalls the thread that would not die (why to you keep hijacking threads?), we were trying to find a candidate that would represent the GL1800 community as Ms. Motorpsychotics Anonymous; Dawn Wells (a.k.a. Maryanne from Gilligan's Island) was the lead contender but the thread was murdered and laid to rest and we got on with life.
But twyn went and got me an autographed photo of Dawn and mailed it to Georgia via Toyo's house.

That is the spirit of the season, twyn. You are all right!

This board has evolved into a family of sorts. Pretty cool, isn't it?
IS this your Happy Channamas gift to all of us: the rebirth of the never-ending but murdered thread??
Bwhahahaha! :twisted:

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Great thread rebirth, Boots!! :thumbup:

Thanks for the video of cooking tips by Mary Ann! Now I'm all set for the mashed potatoes on Christmas day!

And thanks for the memories of the never-ending-thread! Ah, those were the days..."those were the days, my friend...we thought they'd never end...we'd sing and dance forever and a day...we'd live the life we choose...we'd fight and never lose...those were the days...oh yes, those were the days... " :beer3: :chat: :beer2: :lol:

And just in time for another Happy Channamas...
...that's Chanukah, Christmas, Kwanzaii (or Bonsai? OOPS! There's goes my missing censor! :roll: )... :lol:

Anyway...seriously, I wish all the members of these, the best forums on the Internet, a wonderful Christmas! And/or a wonderful Chanukah! :cool: :excited: And a New Year filled with joyful Gold Wing (or whatever your latest wheels!) riding! :yes:

Well, I have a tree that needs decorating...good thing it's a short tree! Or, uh, :eek:4: I'd have to ask Wheels to ride on down and put the star on top...(OOPS! There went that lack of censor again... ;) :duck: :22yikes: :croc: :trike: )... :xmas1:

:biker:

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
...and don't forget...

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

OOPS! Let's keep it motorcycle related...here's Jeff/Skeeterbeater, last October, signing the beginning paperwork for my Ironbutt ride:

Dusty's back (well, he signed my ending papers):

My brother, David, another Marine in VA:

Mom and Koko, seeing me off, after the IB ride, from NJ:

With the MOB in MD:

WV (hope you don't mind RiFFRaFF, Robin, and Todd!):

Back home in FL:

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Was this a hijack enough?? Well...I can still "practice:"

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Bev,

Did you take your meds today?

Just kidding. We all love you.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I remember the hunt for Ms. Motorpyscotic Anonymous years ago. Had fun with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts