GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Steve,
Pamela and I have a room and we are going to try and hook up with Ron Melton and come down . I will be bring some other couples with me.
8)

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Steve .... Mama's decided to accompany me this time which means I get to pull the bike down to Texas behind the RV ... but, that might be good considering what last March was like in Michigan.
Good camping sites nearby??

·
Registered
411 Posts
Steve, we will be there. Already have rooms reserved for Us, Mesquite Bob and Brian Black.

See you there.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Jon,

I don't mind you donating goodies as long as it is not my soon to be released harness for the 2610.......LOL

I wish I could go with you guys. We will still be in the snow and sub freezing temps.

Bulldog

·
Registered
567 Posts
Oh, you'll see us all come June... when we all crash on your couch during americade.

Ditto on the request for camp sites!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Steve, Nell and I will be there, also our friends, the Fierkes from Round Rock, and a friend riding up from Houston. All have rooms reserved.

JB

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
First Dibbs !

Dawg you better put up a great BIG Tent ! Your place is gonna be loaded with bikes and people. Remember I got first dibbs on the garage ! LOL
:angle1:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yep! I made my reservations last night. I really am excited about meeting each one of you.

mike & janice coco
paris, texas

·
Registered
469 Posts
Fred Christy

Did you git th private message I sent you? I'm plannin on bein there & lookin forward ta seein ALL you FINE folks. Fred Lets git tagether & air them Wings out Baby! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Gathering

I'll be there solo. If the weather cooperates I'd like to make this trip last a couple weeks.
Reservation made. Friday and Saturday. You guys better hurry, according to Nina, 1st floor rooms already gone.
See ya there.

Jerry

·
Registered
229 Posts
This sure sounds like a fun time. I'm going to see if I can work it out so we can be there. We have some close friend in the Houston area, maybe we can incorperate a visit with them. Gotta make arrangments for someone to babysit the dog. :roll: If anyone from AZ is going, we would interested in hooking up for the ride.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Cynthia and I are planning to be there, but it's kinda tentative at this point. We have a grandbaby due just before the gathering (our first) and only time will tell if I'll be able to get Cynthia more than 50 yards away from the new arrival.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1800 texas gathering

Barb and I have reservations at the H. Inn.
Barney & Barbara Stevens
Whitney, Tx.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts