GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning Annette said "I love you and your buds, but it's time to get this "stuff" out of my house."

I've been riding the last 2 days so I've got to get busy today getting things ready. Got to go pickup drinks (Coke, diet Coke, Dr.Pepper, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, & bottled water), more name tags, print more maps, tables, chairs, ice chests, etc.

Oh yea, got BOM "Sweet Thang" so she will be lookin her best on Friday.

On her way out the door to work Annette lovingly said "Remember, you were going to cut & furterlize the yard & how a kiss!"

Think I need to get priorities in order. Had a little struggle with the first 2, but think I got it right.

Wife=>Sweet Thang=>Gathering=>:cus: Yard :cus:

:a13:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Steve_Aylor said:
This morning Annette said "I love you and your buds, but it's time to get this "stuff" out of my house."

I've been riding the last 2 days so I've got to get busy today getting things ready. Got to go pickup drinks (Coke, diet Coke, Dr.Pepper, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, & bottled water), more name tags, print more maps, tables, chairs, ice chests, etc.

Oh yea, got BOM "Sweet Thang" so she will be lookin her best on Friday.

On her way out the door to work Annette lovingly said "Remember, you were going to cut & furterlize the yard & how a kiss!"

Think I need to get priorities in order. Had a little struggle with the first 2, but think I got it right.

Wife=>Sweet Thang=>Gathering=>:cus: Yard :cus:

:a13:
:oops: Just to say Thank You ,this will be first TX gathering Posting here is a bit diffent so hope this works.A friend of mine told me about the GL1800 meeting ,is there a post with info on the goings on.Will be at Ramada Inn about one mile away was unable to get a room at main motel.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Well I got the wife's arm twisted enough so we are headdin' out in a few minutes. Look for a Yeller Wini-Biko with 3 Cattle Dogs in the hack.
With luck we'll make it there Fri evening. It looks like a 850 mile trip so I plan to do it in two days.

Jerry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts