GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard from 118 who have reservations but know of many more who are coming from the local area and some that have not yet responded. We've got people coming from CA, IN, OK, TN, NC, NY, NM, AZ, LA, AR - DID I miss any??? Oh yeah TX.

I putting together some maps with all the good back roads and rides. I'll be able to point out some good rides from short to as long as you want. There is plenty of great riding.

Looking for anyone from the area wanting to organize group rides. Many will just go off on their own or form their small groups like last year and in Arkansas.

Door prize drawing will be 6 p.m. Saturday March 20 in Hampton parking lot.

Finally got to go through all my emails. I'm sorry if I was slow or failed to answer anyone. Just email me again and I'll answer now that I'm all caught up.

This thing is growing every year. Think I need to quit work and just do motorcycle things.

Just a reminder: I'm in charge of nothing, responsible for nothing!. The schedule is what ever you want to do. Just have fun making friends, telling lies, kicking tires, riding etc.

And yes, you must be present to win a door prize.

We goin have soooooo much fun. :yes:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S.
Annette said to remind all the gals to remember it is 'Marker Days" which is a great semi-annual country fair that is just a block from the Hampton.

How could I have forgotten such an important detail!
:eek:ops2:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Jimmy Polley said:
You missed some great riding yesterday saw allot of 1800's, even saw a white one on 290 west of Fredricksburg.
We must have seen the same one! White, with a nose bra? He was in town (Fredericksburg) heading West on 290 when we were getting ready to go over to the airport to check out the Hanger Hotel and Diner. Interesting place.
I was on an 02 Illusion Blue following a Electra Glide. It was a good day in South Texas! Looking forward to seeing a few faces in San Marcos!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
STEVE: Mudbug on the wing and the other half on the Valk rode from Fort Worth to Fredericksburg Saturday A.M, rode the whole loop aroung Marble Falls Sunday, most of the roads look good, they are doing a little construction on 1431 but look like nothing major, will see ya there on Saturday.

Michael Wood

AKA MudBug

·
Registered
336 Posts
TX Gathering

Hey Steve......What am I??????????? A step child. Add KENTUCKY to your list. I'll be there noonish Friday. Having dinner Thursday at the Railhead Smokehouse in Colleyville, TX with a bunch from the MTF. Anyone around that night come on over. Eating about 1900. Supposed to be a great BBQ joint.

See ya,

Jerry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts