GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning all. Woke up this AM to heavy wet snow coming down about 2 inches on the ground so far and could end up with 4-6 inches by tonight. Guess being in Green Bay, Wi it wasn't unexpected. :lol: I guess it could be worse, this is the first storm of the year and its already the 10th of Dec. Usually we have snow starting in Nov.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
We've received about 8" between yesterday and overnight.

The Wing's hibernating in a warm and cozy shed. :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Tommy, I know how your feeling about snow. We got dump on last weekend with about a foot of the white stuff and that was only the 2nd of dec. Tonight it's going to rain and cause some major flooding in some areas. This is how things operate in New England. :snow1:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UGH!! Snow

Just in case anyone is curious. Sobieski is about ten miles north of Green Bay. I generally use Green Bay as a locator because more people can relate to Green Bay than Sobieski. :lol: :lol: :lol: :flg:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Thirty five miles south of Atlanta, GA - 55 F. and rain right now. Will cool down to the mid 40's this afternoon.

I love the South!!

Moved here from Chicagoland around 23 years ago - because of the weather.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
It's cold here too, just kidding, but we are heading for NYC for Christmas and are hoping to see some heavy snow. My wife has never seen snow and I would like to show it to her for Christmas.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
golly, sounded kinda BLUE there, Dawg! LOL
Here on the next Lake over from Tommy, we'll be getting his "leftovers" tomorrow. We've had rain for the last 2 days ... which made for slightly more miserable riding than just cold ... with another day of misery today and ... tomorrow ... torture. Snow. That'll make at least 2 days this week I can't ride.

Oh well, that'll give me a chance to troubleshoot the doggone running lights ... got one that comes on if it feels like it :?

Brian ... warm and cozy shed? Don't you know the roads will soon be plowed? :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts