GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The most active thread on this entire blog, and absolute nothing for the past two weeks. I sure hope all my northern cousins are doing well Up Nort way!

Perhaps it's a stupendous deer season with record numbers of animals being harvested?!

Perhaps it's because Football season is once again upon us, and they're body painting for the games?!

Perhaps (and this is the most scary opinion) everyone's keyboard in Wisconsin has frozen and not responsive?!

GASP! The horror of it all...

Please, for whatever reason, come back to us! We miss the frolicking from this most boisterous group of two-wheeled scenic viewfinders club!

- David

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
The most active thread on this entire blog, and absolute nothing for the past two weeks. I sure hope all my northern cousins are doing well Up Nort way!

Perhaps it's a stupendous deer season with record numbers of animals being harvested?!

Perhaps it's because Football season is once again upon us, and they're body painting for the games?!

Perhaps (and this is the most scary opinion) everyone's keyboard in Wisconsin has frozen and not responsive?!

GASP! The horror of it all...

Please, for whatever reason, come back to us! We miss the frolicking from this most boisterous group of two-wheeled scenic viewfinders club!

- David

Pretty much moved to gold wingers of Wisconsin on FB . Your more than welcome . I honestly gave up trying to keep this board active . Lack of participation got the best of me , moving on !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Why bother maintaining a state-specific sub-forum?

Asking for a friend.

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I just sent a request to join the FB page. I am mostly in Chicago but my wife and I picked up a place in Silver Lake, WI and use it as a getaway place...

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I'm sitting here watching the grass grow..................while it's snowing! :nojoke:

·
Registered
921 Posts
We wondered why you were being so QUIET...

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
We are dealing with this crap!!

Attachments

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
Pretty much moved to gold wingers of Wisconsin on FB . Your more than welcome . I honestly gave up trying to keep this board active . Lack of participation got the best of me , moving on !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL........ I guess one will have to be a member of FB to attend the Wisconsin Dells event? >:) I am a member of that group but I very seldom log in to FB.
But seriously, I have become tired of trying to keep the Ohio board going too. :crying:

We are dealing with this crap!!
It couldn't happen in a better place. >:):wink2: WOW!! If it is a cold winter up there and you get as much precipitation as you did this passed summer! :surprise::surprise::surprise::eek:4::eek:4:

Reactions: cycledude

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
It couldn't happen in a better place. >:):wink2: WOW!! If it is a cold winter up there and you get as much precipitation as you did this passed summer! :surprise::surprise::surprise::eek:4::eek:4:
I am trying to work out a deal to send it all to Portsmouth Ohio, just for you Boomer.

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
I am trying to work out a deal to send it all to Portsmouth Ohio, just for you Boomer.
As long as it stays in the city of Portsmouth I have no problem with it! :grin2:
The down side is that it may be hard to get to the Ribber. :crying:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
By now I would have thought you had an underground tunnel from your house directly there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts