GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought today was Thursday and tomorrow was Friday and then the weekend. I had my life planned out. And she ruined it by telling me today was Wednesday.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Gotta luv a better half that want's to rain on your parade :D
But look on the bright side, tommorrow is Thursday

·
Chard Member
13,063 Posts
A neighbor ask me what day it was earlier today. I said December. That's close enough for me. Yep, been retired too long. LOL...

Hal, when you get a little more retired remember, Sunday is Big Paper Day! At least we can remember what one day of the week is.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Put your foot down Big Guy, If you want it to be Thursday, then it is Thursday .... don't let her push ya around like that ....LOL

At least you didnt get up at 3 am and get ready for work just to realize it was Sunday ... 8)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Fred, at least he did not drop some screw or something :wink:

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Must be in the air. My wife and I had a little spat this morning. First time in 10 years we actually upset each other. Pretty much ruined my whole day. However, somebody from this board just made my day a whole lot better.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
You can't no more do what you ain't prepared for,
than you can come back from where you ain't been.

-Robert Henry

·
Registered
747 Posts
its thursday somewhere in the world. i flew from CA to fiji, left one day and either lost or gained a whole day somewhere.
all i know is that we left on a thursday and got there on a wednesday, i was looking to buy lottery tickets. im confonfused on that dateline. :?:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
They say that when getting old your memory is not the first thing to go.........but I'll be damned if I can remember what is!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
You have the same problem I have. Married a woman smarter than I am.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Yeah Hal, I know just where you're comin' from.
My wife an I have words.....
I just never get to use any of mine.
:cry: :roll:
DC

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
I betcha if ya have a sale, it'll be obvious !!! :wink:

·
Registered
524 Posts
What day is it ??