GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello I know its not directly a GL1800 problem but I really could do with som ehelp, please read on.

We are a company based in the UK....SELLING Goldwing accessories and clothing and customize work.

Here is the gist of our problems, I had my website built by a lady in Bridlington UK called Fast Track Online
http://www.fasttrackonline.co.uk/

Anyway all was fine until She rang me last Sunday saying that the main server which hosts all her sites has refused her access to the servers, therefore all her supplied website's were officially down!

This means that www.pricedright.co.uk <http://www.pricedright.co.uk/> is not visible to the public or myself!! "No business!!I asked her why and she say's they accused her of spaming on e-mails which is nonsense , so she has now removed all e-mail facilities and placed them else where, but the firm she uses Vortech a large US company based in Orlando Florida, are nor answering her e-mails or phone messages!

So I tried all Sundayand Monday and Tesday to get in touch with Vortech the phone rings answers giving you three or four options I tried them all leaving messages on all of them.

Finally I did dial and got someone unsuspectingly he was called Josh in sales and was quit shocked that I had got through he was dialling out at the time. He was very unhelpful and cagie I am now trying to get someone to call round and ask them to make contact with
Jenny at fast Track on line uk
0044 1262 602013 or e-mail [email protected] even myself [email protected] all we need is for them to allow Jenny to remover pricedright's backed up site data off their server/hard drive that way my information will not be lost and more to the point I will be back in business and not have to re list all the stock etc on my website which would take about a month of hard work!!!

I have emailed the Orlando Police department (no reply) chamber of commerce (no reply) PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP?

Please is there any new's of this company going into liquidation or receivership? Or as new's people do you know of any reason why they are totally un contact able and down right in courteous / rude to their phone messages from customers.
Their details are

http://www.vortechsupport.com/

Vortech Inc.
200 S. Semoran Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32807

7AM - 11PM EST
Phone: 407-323-5634
Fax: 407-447-5413

Any help would be great

All the every best

·
Registered
113 Posts
As a fellow Brit I asked our bankruptcy lawyer to find out anything on this company. Nothing has been filed that is public records, last filing was their annual report of May '06. The Presidents name is Bradford Pugh, VP is Craig Smith. Try a Google search on both these guys.Hope this helps. Mark

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi thank you for that info, I am so frustrated I can'ttell you hope I can get someone to call round and just get them to talk to me or my website builder I am well desperate.

thanx again

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Interesting! I am able to go to both websites that are mentioned above.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi

yes you can go to vortechs site and yes it looks genuine but they do not respond to e-mail or return any calls from the answer phone messages. They are not customer friendly at all. As to my site www.pricedright.co.uk
and my website builder www.fasttrackonline.co.uk yes I have had them launch the template and front page on another server , but all my accounts , customers, history and stock items are still on Vortechs Hard Drive back ups.

What I need is someone to call round and ask them to call myself or Jenny at Fast Track in the UK. I would return that vavour most definatly in the UK if needed.

Thanx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts