GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a lot of research and testing on my own butt, I decided on the Ultimate Mid Rider with back rest. I ordered up their rain cover as well just to make sure it's protected in the rain. Out of all the non-custom seats I have been able to test, this seemed to be the best and actually gave me a little more clearance around my knees.

I'll proably sell my stock seat at some point. t has al of 5000 miles on it :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
My wife ran an Ultimate seat on her Harley for years. Loved it so much, when she sold the bike, she kept the seat. Still has the seat.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I bought the Mid Rider and passenger back rest a year after we bought our new 06 Trike.
Never be happier with it.
Good thing you bought the rain cover as my stock one didn't fit my new Ultimate seat.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I bought an Ultimate seat 3 years ago. I love it. We road less than 1/2 mile and my wife couldn't believe the difference. She is now comfortable to ride 600 miles a day. Life is good. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I just got done emailing Ultimate about putting new foam in mine.
Will send it in this next month and then I'll have it back in time for our riding season.
They said a 3 day turn around.

·
Registered
693 Posts
After a lot of research and testing on my own butt, I decided on the Ultimate Mid Rider with back rest. I ordered up their rain cover as well just to make sure it's protected in the rain. Out of all the non-custom seats I have been able to test, this seemed to be the best and actually gave me a little more clearance around my knees.

Pleas send me a PM if and when you want to sell your stock seat. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I bought it in 07.
A lot of miles on it so I thought I'd have it redone.
$350.00 to do it including shipping

·
Vendor
31 Posts

Pcohenchicago,

Thanks for your comment and your business. Both are greatly appreciated.

Best regards~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts