GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any ultimate seat owners here in central indiana? I've thinking about buying one but would like to take a look at one. I can't go to wing ding this year so the chances of seeing them is person is slim. Unless someone here in Indiana has one I could come look at.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have an Ultimate King, heated with driver backrest on my 2012 and will be headed through Indianapolis the first week of July. PM me, maybe we can meet up and you can check it out.

·
Registered
189 Posts
You can purchase an Ultimate seat on a trial basis and
return it if not satisfied

·
Registered
16 Posts
I live up around the Goshen area, I have an Ultimate King and would be glad to let you check it out. Ultimate is great to work with. Bought mine at Wing Ding in Ft. Wayne in 2012. My comments are posted on the Ultimate website along with a link to a picture. Click the link and scroll down to 7/18/12. http://www.ultimateseats.ca/goldwingcomments.html Drop me a PM or reply here if you want to meet me some day.

Duane

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I live up around the Goshen area, I have an Ultimate King and would be glad to let you check it out. Ultimate is great to work with. Bought mine at Wing Ding in Ft. Wayne in 2012. My comments are posted on the Ultimate website along with a link to a picture. Click the link and scroll down to 7/18/12. http://www.ultimateseats.ca/goldwingcomments.html Drop me a PM or reply here if you want to meet me some day.

Duane

Wingers helping wingers:thumbup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just put an ultimate (non king) with driver backrest and black stripe on my F6B last month. LOVE it btw. A buddy and I are planning a trip upto the U P and west from there. Won't b for a few weeks yet but it you still haven't seen one by them I'll be glad to meet up on the way thru.
I will check back on the thread before we leave for your status.
Good luck and b safe.
Doug

MTLoco

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Change of plans

Looks like we are changing up our plan. I will be attending the wing ding this year. Will be my first Ding. Really looking forward to it. So the ole ride will have a new seat next week. I will purchase one up there or at least order one. This way I will have a captive audience, I can look at many different seats.

·
Vendor
31 Posts
See You in Madison!

Looks like we are changing up our plan. I will be attending the wing ding this year. Will be my first Ding. Really looking forward to it. So the ole ride will have a new seat next week. I will purchase one up there or at least order one. This way I will have a captive audience, I can look at many different seats.
LEDAWG-

We are in the truck headed north as we speak. Glad you are going to be able to make it! Have a safe trip and we'll see you when you get there. If you want to, stop by the booth and we'll put one on for you and you can take it out for a few hours to see what you think. Any questions before that, let us know.

Best,

Dave

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dave I look forward to seeing and putting my own butt on one of your seats. I almost can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
LEDAWG-

We are in the truck headed north as we speak. Glad you are going to be able to make it! Have a safe trip and we'll see you when you get there. If you want to, stop by the booth and we'll put one on for you and you can take it out for a few hours to see what you think. Any questions before that, let us know.

Best,

Dave
That is what I did with Des at Americade. Took it for an all day ride. He didn't get it back. And he will ship your old seat back to you as part of the deal.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hunt me up, I'll be working registration on Tuesday, just ask the Indiana District Staff to point you in my direction. :thumbup: Have a safe trip.

OH, BTW, I don't look like my picture anymore. LOL

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yup, we will be there all week. Look for Indiana District Assistant Director vest or shirt. There are only six of us, you are bound to find the right one sooner or later. :lol: Hope to see you there. :yes1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts