GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.unclaimed.org/mainframe.asp?VisitorType=owner

I implore everyone to take the time to search for unclaimed funds, held in your name by your state Comptroller. They are holding "BILLIONS" of our money.

These funds can come from many sources: death benefits, insurance refunds, bank accounts, bail money, pay checks, lottery, etc.

When you do the search (if you have a choice), just type in the last name or just a few letters of the last name. The reason that there are so many people on these lists, is because the name is spelled wrong, By typing in just a few letters of the last name, and no address (again if you can). You have the greatest possibility of finding even the misspelled names.

Please look for friends, family, yourselves, organizations that you belong to, business', churches, government agencies, communities, etc. You might be surprised as to what you find. Bookmark the URL and check frequently.

If you like what you see, please pass this URL to other boards, friends, neighbors, employees or anyone you can think of. I have personally found over 200 accounts for people. The highest award that I have so far, is a $2600 find.

http://www.unclaimed.org/mainframe.asp?VisitorType=owner

Wishing you success, and find some money so you can buy more safety chrome from HAL during this Christmas SALE !

Bulldog

·
Registered
837 Posts
Bulldog, I checked this the first time you posted it on the old board.
Nothin, nada, zilch. Oh well, that's my luck.

Well, I started checking my entire family and found almost $400 that belongs to my uncle in Indiana.
My uncle is in a home in New Albany and I'm sure he can use this money.
I've sent an email to my cousin back there so that she can attempt to help uncle Lloyd obtain his money.

Thanks Bulldog, and I'm sure my uncle would like to thank you too.

J

·
0 Posts
Found some money

Hey Bulldog,
I checked this out the 1st time you posted it and there was some money there in my name. Sent in my paperwork thinking "I probably won't see anything on this until 3 years from now". Was I surprised when a check arrived a few days ago. It was only about $75, but free money is free money.
Thanks,
-joe
(PS. See you in JUNE, I hope.)
:lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bulldog;

Owe you another thanks. After you posted this (at least I believe it was you) a couple of months ago, I checked for my mother's estate. Finally got a reply back from Michigan that they are holding $552.04.

Now I've got to get into gear and send in the paperwork they require.

Anyway, thanks again

wile e

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Bulldog,

There was a flyer in my Sundays paper from the State of Tennessee listing names and how to get the funds. Guess the word is getting out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts