GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

I know how hard it was for me to find a nice Uni-Go a couple of years ago, so this is a heads-up that I will be selling mine if anyone is looking. And I will be posting plenty of pictures, but you know what a pearl yellow Uni-Go looks like...

This one is in absolute mint condition. When I got it, it had been used once for 500 miles. I then took it to Colorado and put probably 3,000 more miles on it. It still looks brand-new.

I will be offering the trailer for sale at $2,800 if bought alone. It includes the custom padded inserts over the carpeting, interior light, locking top, and clear vinyl nose protector.

I will also be selling my '01 pearl yellow Wing, with 105,000 miles and in excellent mechanical and aesthetic condition. I will likely price the bike at $8,500 and the trailer at $2,800...if bought as a package, I will sell at $10,995. I will have pictures of the Wing up on the board in a couple of weeks.

If you are interested in the trailer alone, send me a PM and I'll get you some pictures. This trailer is available for pickup in Franklin, TN. If you don't have the proper hitch arrangement, it can easily ride in the bed of a pickup truck...
:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Uni-Go. Is that one of them there one wheel things?

(See what happens when you start a thread like this with no pictures?) :lol:

But seriously, I'd take you up on the offer but my wife isn't ready for her own Wing yet. Good luck with the sale. Your prices sound very reasonable to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Big Cat.....pm sent with some questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts